Thursday, December 27, 2012

In Their Own Words

With all the activities of the holidays, I have not had much time to devote to updating my blog.  While I work on our my next update, I thought I would share with you two videos that touched me deeply.  Both of these families have adopted daughters from China, and these videos tell their stories "in their own words".

 (If you are viewing this update in an email, you may not be able to view the videos. You may need to go to:  www.findingmeimei.blogspot.com and view in your browser)





Gracie is now home and thriving with her wonderful family and you can see them here at:  www.baseballstobows.blogspot.com














2 comments:

  1. awww....So sweet! I love that you were touched by our video. It definitely came straight from the heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through RQ and so glad I did. Sometimes the process moves so very slowly. And other you can barely hang on to your pants. Hang on. It IS worth the ride.
    nancy-of the crazy 9
    http://www.blogger.com/home

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS