Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thankful and Hopeful

This Thanksgiving, I am thankful and hopeful.

I am thankful for my sweet family.  Great kids; great husband.



This year we spent Thanksgiving with my side of the family.  I have 3 sisters and 1 brother.  My parents were here with us, and it is so fun when we are all together.  I am so thankful for my parents.  I am thankful they thought it would be fun to have 5 kids, because it IS so much fun, and I don't know what I would do without my siblings.



My sisters are all married with kids.  Between the four us of there are 11 grandkids.  Except for one of my sisters, we all live within a few miles of each other.  I am thankful for all these sweet and healthy nieces and nephews.  These kids love each other so much and have such a great time together.


I am thankful for a family that is as anxious as I am to add another child to this picture.

And I am hopeful.  Hopeful that there will not be too many more holidays we will go through without knowing who our daughter is. Hopeful that, at this time next year, there will be another child in this family.  
A girl can hope, right?

hope: / noun / 1. A desire of some good, accompanied with an expectation of obtaining it, or a belief that it is obtainable.
hopeful: /adjective/ Feeling or inspiring optimism about a future event. 




2 comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS